Join our JSC Trusted Advantage Program
Jeffrey Scott Concierge provides distinguished and exclusive services by partnering with the highest quality vendors. We work with diverse organizations in various communities throughout the DC metropolitan area. Potential vendors are carefully vetted and screened. We look for systems of proven excellence, quality assurance, and justifiable financial accountability.
We specialize in exceeding expectations and partner with vendors who do the same!
Our Trusted Advantage Program is our way to connect our clients with small to large service-oriented businesses in The District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. Learn more below:
The Trusted Advantage Program is simple. When our clients reach out to us regarding a product/service that we do not provide directly, we refer them to one of our exclusive vendors. We are glad to refer any and all of our clients to those that seek to further enhance our goal of offering top tier service.
- Exclusive vendors gain access to limitless networking potential from our client portfolio of luxury residential properties and their thousands of tenants throughout the DMV area with unit numbers ranging from 90 (boutique style) to more than 300.
- Our clients trust who we refer because we have established a personal and professional relationship with them. When they ask us for a referral, it’s not a lead, it’s a paying customer.
- We spread the word about our vendors through blogs, social media, word of mouth, community emails, etc.
- We promote your company by including your logo and website link on the exclusive client section of our website.
- Your client portfolio expands, as you receive clients that you did not have access to before.
- You get added to our services menu under ‘Exclusive Vendors’. Our clients can book with you directly from our website, which is super convenient for them.
We are always looking for neighborhood organizations to refer to our customers!
Automotive Repairs and Services
Pet Sitters and Groomers
If your service is not listed still feel free to contact us!
If you would like to be considered for the JSC Trusted Advantage Program, please complete the form below.
Items we may request:
A cover letter with information about why you would like to partner with JSC.
Printed material that describes or gives a sample of your product/service offerings.
A letter of reference or comments from satisfied customers.
A business card with information and a representative’s availability for an interview.
Please note: You or your company must be bonded and insured (where applicable).